Crime does pay! At a set time frame, between a set amount.
PayCops is a modification for a FiveM server with the CopsFiveM mod already installed. It enables your cops to be paid a set amount at a set frequency.
It can also be viewed over on GitHub.
- Install requirements
- Download the zip from here.
- Unzip into the “resources” folder on your server and rename to “PayCops“.
- PayCopsto citmp-server.yml in your server root.
- Set the MySQL settings at the top of server.lua
- Restart server
Customization & Defaults
There are a few settings that can be changed to alter the pay system. Settings are at the top of both client.lua and server.lua.
- MySQL Database settings – Self explanatory.
minSalary = int– The lowest possible paycheck. (Default is 450)
maxSalary = int– The maximum possible paycheck. (Default is 2500)
Salary will be a random number between
paytime = int– The amount of time (in minutes) between each paycheck. (Default is 10)